- we're a really fun, warm, happy family
- we always have something exciting going on
- we bring nyc quality shows to ct
- we give you $5 off most shows when you become a member
- we're the "sweetest little venue along the CT shoreline"
- we let you get up close and personal with the performers
- we bring quality visual and performing arts experiences to our community all year long
- we offer just about everything from debussy to drag queens
- we have superior acoustics and cabaret BYOEEE* seating (*bring your own everything except the entertainment)
- we have a really cool Speakeasy Lounge
we help our community to thrive by:
- empowering and giving voice to the voiceless
- improving community well-being
- helping our community to grow and transform
- providing meaning and impact to people's lives
- driving the economy - did you know the arts provide:
- $176 Billion (that's BILLION!) in economic activity
- $764 Billion to GDP
- 4.9 Million Jobs
we stay alive through your generous support
so, please Help us to continue bringing quality visual and performing arts experiences and programs to our "little city with the big heart."
together, let's support the "heart of the arts"
Together, let's see creativity happening everywhere
together, let's help our community THRIVE!
become a member
Membership entitles you to participation on committees (such as Eastbound Theatre, New England Guitar Society, Music and Visual Arts committees), discounted tickets to MAC programs*, discounted submission fees for art exhibits, free artist registry, a membership card and participation in our annual membership dinner. Membership cards will be mailed within two weeks. *Fundraising events and programs that are done with other organizations are not included.
Gift Memberships– Select the “Become a Member” button and choose the membership level you wish to give. On payment screen, select “This is a gift” in the lower right corner and fill in the recipient’s information. They will receive a letter naming you as the gift giver, a membership card, and a Season Calendar.
Membership provides great benefits and privileges.
Two discounted tickets per MAC event
Discounted art exhibit submission fees
Mailed season brochure
Email program alerts
Member only events
All of the above and one comp ticket to one performance
All of the above and acknowledgement in event program
All of the above and acknowledgement in annual brochure
Lifetime Luminary ($1000.00)
All of the above and your name on a patio stone. No more annual dues!
Gift Memberships: Why not give someone a unique gift of arts experiences? When you select “This is a gift” on the payment screen and fill in the recipient’s information, they will receive a letter naming you as the gift giver, a membership card and a calendar of events.
yes, I'd love to become a member!
If you’re looking for a place to share your gifts and talents, this is the place for you. The MAC family is a wonderful community, and we welcome you with open arms. We consider our volunteers to be Ambassadors of the MAC. As an ambassador, you are the face of the MAC – the promoter, the champion, and supporter of the arts in Milford and beyond. You help us to share the joy of everything we have to offer just be being part of our community. We have many volunteer opportunities, so take a look and let us know where you think you might fit in…
Set exhibit themes
Schedule breakdown / pick-up
Maintain Gallery Hours
Work with Firehouse Gallery to coordinate show (s)
Select performers and programs
Be an usher
Work the box office or Concessions
Oversee set-up and breakdown of theatre
Work the box office
Be an usher
Help with Concessions
Set-up / break down the theater
JOIN OUR STREET TEAM: Distribute information to local businesses and organizations & represent the MAC at community events
Help with Marketing: Social media, communication, PR, photography, videography, writing content
Represent the MAC at special events